Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00531 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,544TL (CH$479,280) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (30 minutes ago)