Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00576 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,425TL (CH$594,239) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (34 minutes ago)