Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 296%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.330 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 281% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,106TL (GH₵16,620) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)