Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.844 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 199% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,868TL (GH₵8,140) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)