Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 290%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.309 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 276% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,176TL (GH₵16,944) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)