Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 220% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,913TL (GH₵10,130) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)