Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03215 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,563TL (¥172,996) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (29 minutes ago)