Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03735 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,341TL (¥116,225) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Oradea costs 13 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (33 minutes ago)