Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,746TL (元7,235) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)