Cost of living comparison between Taiyuan, China and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45544 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,484TL (元7,649) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)