Cost of living comparison between Taiyuan, China and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.508 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,807TL (元7,494) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)