Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,514TL (RM2,936) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (39 minutes ago)