Cost of living comparison between Taipei, Taiwan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09703 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,202TL (53,607 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)