Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11618 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 77% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,737TL (49,381 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)