Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12043 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 82% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,928TL (49,228 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)