Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11548 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,607TL (31,233 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)