Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12954 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,724TL (28,743 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)