Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11920 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,836TL (40,573 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)