Cost of living comparison between Taichung City, Taiwan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09787 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,114TL (42,037 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)