Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06371 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,821TL (руб 44,285) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (38 minutes ago)