Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,796TL (S/. 2,542) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)