Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.113 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,727TL (S/. 2,449) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)