Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,546TL (S/. 2,254) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)