Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,244TL (S/. 2,078) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)