Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,426TL (S/. 2,233) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)