Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.140 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,664TL (S/. 2,336) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)