Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.963 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,458TL (﷼ 3,591) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $807 (30 minutes ago)