Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,449TL (﷼ 3,371) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)