Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.262 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,077TL (﷼ 4,023) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (43 minutes ago)