Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,235TL (﷼ 3,328) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (40 minutes ago)