Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 75% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,558TL (﷼ 4,852) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (35 minutes ago)