Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,839TL (﷼ 35,033,030) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)