Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,006TL (﷼ 34,015,880) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)