Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,976TL (﷼ 27,885,406) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)