Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01364 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,742TL (274,307 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)