Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01290 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,664TL (284,051 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (42 minutes ago)