Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01270 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,806TL (221,060 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)