Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,510TL (3,954 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (23 minutes ago)