Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,976TL (3,081 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)