Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 119% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,849TL (€1,877) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)