Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.156 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 125% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,636TL (€1,356) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)