Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 155% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,376TL (€1,323) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)