Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04645 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,634TL (Taka 56,709) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)