Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04597 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,920TL (Taka 63,517) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)