Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,747 prices entered by 647 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 214% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,408TL (AU$3,419) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)