Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,426 prices entered by 621 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.796 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 212% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,353TL (AU$3,345) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)