Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.467 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,890TL (£1,318) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)