Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 75% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,380TL (元7,427) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)