Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.648 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 93% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,445TL (元6,864) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)