Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.735 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 119% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,775TL (元9,215) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)