Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.596 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 83% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,749TL (元7,972) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)