Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00381 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,930TL (₩1,032,623) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)