Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00429 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,348TL (₩1,479,173) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)