Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00272 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,804TL (₩1,766,281) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)