Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00319 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,331TL (₩1,356,927) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (about 1 hour ago)