Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00312 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,120TL (₩1,319,370) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (31 minutes ago)