Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.521 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,918TL (1,158 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)