Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.570 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,499TL (972 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)