Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.367 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,656TL (789 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)