Cost of living comparison between Surgut, Russia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05510 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,502TL (руб 63,551) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)