Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06371 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,864TL (руб 60,654) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)