Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12966 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 68% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,207TL (32,449 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (38 minutes ago)