Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10373 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,823TL (46,494 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)