Cost of living comparison between Surat, India and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04588 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 29% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,133TL (₨46,484) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 2 hours ago)