Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05455 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 16% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,112TL (₨38,727) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (about 2 hours ago)