Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05526 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 15% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,669TL (₨48,305) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)