Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,561TL (Rp 9,460,243) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)