Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,798TL (Rp 11,192,707) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)