Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,690TL (Rp 11,101,953) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)