Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,952TL (Rp 10,318,480) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (26 minutes ago)