Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,691TL (Rp 14,508,013) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)