Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,770TL (Rp 9,714,057) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)