Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.420 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,749TL (﷼ 398) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (31 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)