Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10504 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,261TL (31,049 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)