Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10198 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,130TL (30,692 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)