Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,457TL (GH₵2,902) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)