Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.320 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,503TL (GH₵4,926) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (35 minutes ago)