Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.078 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 5,392TL (GH₵5,003) in Sunyani.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)