Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13267 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,903TL (14,343₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)