Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.078 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,788TL (S/. 3,513) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)