Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,843TL (S/. 4,320) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)