Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.402 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,816TL (S/. 2,721) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)