Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,517TL (S/. 4,146) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)