Cost of living comparison between Sullana, Peru and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.904 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,559TL (S/. 5,041) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)