Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,706TL (S/. 3,280) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (29 minutes ago)