Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00400 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,269TL (1,318,518 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)