Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00323 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,360TL (1,040,278 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)