Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 74% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,227TL (1,620,672 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (42 minutes ago)