Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.517 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,116TL (元7,958) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (40 minutes ago)