Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.290 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 90% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,190TL (﷼ 666) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (40 minutes ago)