Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.902 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 106% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,423TL (﷼ 649) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)