Cost of living comparison between Suhar, Oman and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.978 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,179TL (﷼ 649) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)