Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22545 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,625TL (E£ 11,643) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (33 minutes ago)