Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20237 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,517TL (E£ 17,380) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)