Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,450TL ($b6,618) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)