Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03255 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,162TL (97,145 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)