Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03940 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,030TL (76,902 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)