Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03171 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,764TL (87,178 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Quebec City costs C$2.75 (40 minutes ago)