Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 134% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,089TL (€1,471) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)