Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 135% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,631TL (€1,888) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)