Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 123% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,138TL (€1,303) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)