Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.679 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 156% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,403TL (€1,368) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)