Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.679 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 140% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,994TL (€1,281) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Geneva costs CHF 188 (about 1 hour ago)