Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 153% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,814TL (€1,160) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)