Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 125% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,303TL (€1,807) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)