Cost of living comparison between Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.789 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 99% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,213TL (£1,640) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)