Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,908 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43825 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 163% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,566TL (14,982 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (38 minutes ago)