Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,941 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42903 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 154% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,106TL (16,564 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)