Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,777 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45954 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 173% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,358TL (16,011 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)