Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,596 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47179 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 172% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,077TL (15,001 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)