Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,842 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41183 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 145% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,973TL (19,359 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)