Cost of living comparison between Stavropol', Russia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04932 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 98% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,933TL (руб 120,301) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)