Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06176 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 133% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,559TL (руб 122,381) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)