Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05921 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 104% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,890TL (руб 82,574) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)