Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05862 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 99% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,187TL (руб 88,475) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (40 minutes ago)