Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41772 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 229% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,690TL (kr 25,591) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,150 (about 2 hours ago)