Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 282% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,973TL (kr 22,359) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)