Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42566 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 217% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,290TL (kr 24,174) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)