Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44536 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 226% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,149TL (kr 18,297) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (28 minutes ago)