Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.047 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,930TL (1,920 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (41 minutes ago)