Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.384 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,300TL (1,384 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (40 minutes ago)