Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.103 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,927TL (1,392 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (20 minutes ago)