Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,612TL (1,764 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (37 minutes ago)