Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.699 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 141% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,840TL (C$2,905) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (36 minutes ago)