Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.362 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 92% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,798TL (EC$3,522) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)