Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.406 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 92% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,412TL (EC$3,138) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)