Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.587 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 200% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,741TL (CHF 2,716) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)