Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 291%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.761 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 221% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,431TL (CHF 2,773) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)