Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05548 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,602TL (₨46,907) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)