Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05534 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,905TL (₨52,503) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,047 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 2 hours ago)