Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,624TL (₨48,490) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)